Monday, August 27, 2007

My Goals..

When I set out to take photographs, be it for myself, for your wedding, or for your new born baby- my goal is to be able to create images that tell stories. Hence the slogan- photographic storytelling.

I like to take it all in and then manipulate the rectangles of the camera to show case what I see. I love the big obvious things but I also love the details. The wrinkles of a babies feet, the line created by their chubby arm pit, the letter left for the bride by the groom, the little old lady up in the window watching the day go by.

There are stories everywhere waiting to be captured, waiting to be told. Doesn't everyone love a good story? We have been hearing stories since the day we were born. My goal is to create the images of your life to help you tell your stories- to your family, friends and one day to your grand children.