Friday, February 27, 2009

Lady Friends

I am very lucky to have taught with a group of ladies who are now producing photo material for me! They have brought having lunch to a whole new photographic level!

Photobucket

Caleb

Photobucket

Anna- Rose

Photobucket

Jack

Photobucket

Hayden. Hayden is a very talented musician just like his parents. He plays the drums like his dad- here he was playing for me a Beatles song. Did I mention that he is 3?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hayden is getting a special treat from one of the best women ever created- Sr. Kathy! Sr. Kathy works at St. Francis, the school where we all taught together. Sr. Kathy has more energy than any other person I have ever met- she is so incredible and always on the move! I used to joke at school that we needed to put a GPS tracker on her!

Photobucket

Here is the whole group of ladies! Its hard to tell, but Stef on the right is currently cooking up some more photo material for me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And they sleep...

Photobucket

sleep...

Photobucket

sleep, just like little angels! Thanks ladies for the great lunch, freindship and allowing me to snap away!