Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hope and Danny

Meet Hope and Danny! Danny is the younger brother of one of my favorite clients Mara. I have been photographing Mara and her children for 3 years now and I was so excited to be able to meet her brother and his beautiful and very pregnant wife! We did this session on an incredible spring night a couple of weeks before her due date. They were both glowing and so happy thinking about the child that they would soon be welcoming into the world!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved how Hope and Danny were so willing to move around the park and even contributed ideas they had to the shoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Boy or girl? Guess!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations Hope and Danny on your..........BOY!!! I'm so looking forward to meeting and photographing the new little guy!