Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nicole and Craig

Photobucket

Nicole takes a peek out the window to see if Craig was at their meeting place!

Photobucket

Nicole has some of the most beautiful and arresting eyes you have ever seen! Lucky Craig!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two are so in love and full of fun. I love this shot because it really captures them laughing and enjoying each other.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really thought I was going to get my first opportunity to photograph cake in the face, but they played nice!

Photobucket

Nicole and Craig's wedding was FULL of beautiful and creative details, such as above. The wedding was really so well thought out and unique.

Photobucket

I have to thank these two, two buddies of mine. Gina and Nicole are childhood buddies and Gina sent her my way. Thank you Gina and Ben!! Also the reason why these two are sitting is because only days later they had their first baby, Anna Rose! Congratulations!!

Photobucket

Nicole and Craig thank you so much for putting your trust in us! Cheers to your love and happiness!!